Participant Registration to IEEE ICC 2012
The Registration and Information centers will be located in the Ottawa Convention Center (OCC). All participants and accompanying guests must register and receive a conference badge to participate in conference activities.
By completing the registration process and making payment, you are stating that you have read all the information provided through the registration process, understood that information and agree to register under the implied and explicit terms and conditions.
- Online Conference Registration for ALL Participants (Authors or non-authors) – Click Here
- Accompanying Companion Registration Form – Click Here
- FAX or email (pdf-form) Registration for ALL Participants (Authors or non-authors) – Click Here
Notes before registering
- Each participant should register on his/her own as one regsitration per one email address. This will ensure that each participant is in agreement with the terms and conditions, familiar with what to expect and can be communicated with as the need arises.
- Photo identification will be requested of all participants. Conference materials will only be provided during the registration hours to the registered participant matching the picture in their government issued identification.
- Authors: each accepted paper is limited to 5 pages (with no more than 7 pages with USD100 over length charge for each extra page). Authors with overlength papers (6 or 7 pages) should pay for these extra pages via EDAS when they upload their final accepted papers.
- Conference Registration Fees
- Participant Benefits
- Tutorials Registration Information
- Workshops Registration Information
- Special Interest Event Information
- Student Travel Grant Information
- VISA Information
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
The ICC2012 LOC will be applying for the Engineering Institute of Canada’s internationally recognized CEUs. Ten hours of qualifying instruction qualifies for one (1) CEU. More detail can be found on the EIC website.
For the paper or on-line registration queries, contact:
IEEE MCM Registrar
Attn: Keisha Carr, Supervisor Registrar,
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ USA 08855
Toll Free (US & Canada): +1-800-810-4333
Phone (International): +1-732-465-7810